Dr. Jose San Martin, Jr. was the true meaning of a Gentleman. He believed unselfishly in serving God, Family and his community. He believed in working hard and doing the right thing an always striving to be the best he could possibly be, despite all odds.
Dr. Jose San Martin, Jr., Grandpa was a huge inspiration to me and I feel that because of him I’m a better person. He’s the example we all strive to follow! His amazing accomplishments and all the wonderful memories will be forever cherished in my heart.
Grandpa was the standard we should all strive to live up to. Grandpa taught me what being a San Martin is all about
• To never forget where you came from and how you got to where you are today.
• To always remember your heritage.
• To always do your best and be your best, no matter what it is that you are doing
• To not let obstacles get in your way of accomplishing your goals.
• To treat others kindly
• To have faith in God
• To help others have a better live
• To love and honor your family
• To serve where you can to help make a difference
• To find the good in everything
• To live your life to the fullest and travel the country to discover new things
• To devote your life to your spouse who together makes anything possible.
Grandpa was and will always be my hero. Thank you Grandpa, for being such a wonderful man and teaching your grandson to follow your lead and be a true Gentleman! Thank you for being a man of such awesome qualities and for the legacy you have left. It is such an honor to share the San Martin name and I will always strive to represent it according to your standards. Now you are our guardian angel and will continue to guide us as you’ve always done. , I know that you will always be a part of our lives…you are our Guardian Angel watching over us and blessing us as you have always done! The honor of inducting you into the Superman Hall of Heroes is small way to forever honor you and the impact you have had on so many people. We miss you. Happy Father’s Day!